Google Ads Audits.
Google Ads audits are generally 7-50 page documents (depending on the audit type you select) that examines data across your account and focuses on recommended actions and wins.
We will examine keywords, match types, ads, audience uses, organization, management styles, and more.
To crunch the data, we use a combination of:
- • Google Ads data
- • Adalysis Information
- • (optional) Google analytics
- • Google data studio
You then receive deliverables, including:
- • Google Ads evaluation with recommended actions
- • Pertinent spreadsheets
- • Google data studio reports
- • Other applicable insights and information
If you wish to schedule phone consulting or account audits, you can book directly from our site.
The process is very simple.
- • Choose, schedule, and pay for your service below
- • We will ask you to complete a form with details about your account (you will see a link in the confirmation email)
For account audits:
- • We will need you to give us temporary access to your accounts
- • We will provide you a written report of our findings
- • If applicable, we will have a follow-up call (or an initial call) at the time you request
Please select a day when you’d like to receive your reports. All dates are 2-4 weeks out from today to give us ample time to get access to your data, fully examine it, and prepare a custom audit for you.
Here’s our philosophy on Google Ads Audits.