The AdAlysis Early Adopter Discount Ends This Week
AdAlysis is a new ad management platform created by Emmanuel Gad and Brad Geddes that makes complex ad testing very simple.
AdAlysis has a lot of ad features such as:
- Test ads by six different metrics
- Set you own minimum viable data by account or campaign (or leave the defaults)
- Automatically calculates the ‘effective device’ of your ads based upon ad preferences and your bid modifiers
- Presents to you only winning ads. No more Excel work or guessing
- Has a nice workflow to pause losers and create new ads
- Supports pattern or multi-ad group testing
- And many more features such as teams, notes, ad insights, bulk actions, etc
We announced that early adopters would receive a two week free trial and 25% off their subscription price when we launched.
That offer is expiring this Friday.
If you want to take AdAlysis for a spin (and its a free two week free trial, so there’s no risk) now is the time to try it before this offer expires.
Here’s a promo video about the system: