Last Chance to Register for the Munich Advanced Google Ads Workshop
SMX Munich is quickly approaching. If you want to attend a Google Ads Workshop, you should register soon as we usually sell out the workshops.
This year we’ll be discussing:
• The Buyer Journey: We’ll relate this information to each section throughout the day.
• Match Types & Organization: With the change to match types, you might need to update your organization. We’ll cover the new match types as well as get into n-grams and Levenshtein distance.
• Perfecting your ads & ad testing: From DSA, RSA, ETAs, and more. We’ll go into ad structure and scientific testing so you can pull marketing insights out of your ad tests.
• Using Impression Share & Quality Score to Make Smart Decisions: We’ll get into the nuances of quality score and show how to work, graph, and increase yours.
• Audience Targeting Strategies: We’ll make sure everyone understands the options, and then look back at the buyer journey to plan out how you use your audiences.
• Automating Your Account: We’ll get into what can be automated as well as what should not be automated to make sure you know how to be efficient with your time. By the end of this session, you’ll know when and how to leverage automation for many aspects of your Google Ads account.
In addition, there will be networking opportunities and plenty of time to get into a variety of questions with our Open Q&A session.
If you can’t make it to Munich, here’s where we’ll be this year:
|February 21, 2020||San Jose, CA||More Details & Registration|
|March 17, 2020||Munich, Germany||More details & Registration|
|May 18, 2020||London, UK||More details & Registration|
|June 8, 2020||Seattle, WA||More details & Registration|
|October 7, 2020||Berlin, Germany||More details & Registration|
|November 10, 2020||New York City, NY||Details Coming|
We hope to see you in 2019 🙂