Have something to say? Write a guest post
- Do you have some unique approach to online marketing?
- Do you measure success in usual ways?
- Have you created some amazing Excel spreadsheet that saves you hours a week?
- Do you have a high level understanding of how the industry is changing or how to anticipate those changes?
- Have you developed processes that make managing paid search easier?
- Do you see a common problem that you’ve solved?
- Are you just brilliant and have a new way of explaining some nuanced part of search?
If any of these sound like you, then you should consider writing a guest article about your experiences.
We’re accepting guest posts, but we do have a few rules:
- The content must be original
- The content must be useful
- The content cannot be a press release disguised around a new link to your site
We do only publish about 25% of all submitted work; however, if the content is unique and useful, I don’t just reject it. I’ll usually make suggestions as to how to make the content more user friendly, clear, or up to our standards.
The vast majority of our rejected content is just a generic top 5 list dressed around some links. It is OK to put links in your article. You will get a link (or two or three) in your guest author bio.
I’m don’t object to you linking to your own sites and content; I just object to useless content.
We’ve had guest authors get traffic, links, clients, consulting gigs, and sales from the various articles they have published on Certified Knowledge.
If you have something to say; but not sure what topic is best; then just ask before spending your time writing anything. I’ll help you flesh out your topics and overall ideas before you spend time creating any content.
So, if you have something to say – then just let us know.