Sep. 12 2019
Don’t Miss out on Our Massive PPC KPI Monitoring & Evaluation Series
I’ve been primarily writing at Adalysis these days, our award winning PPC Management software.
For the last few months, we’ve been writing a huge series on PPC KPI Monitoring. It’s highly read and not one to miss out, so I’m adding a reminder to the bgTheory blog to make sure you see it 🙂
Here’s the story so far:
- How to Turn Complex PPC Data into Simple Stories
- How to Automate Your Google Ads KPI Monitoring and Easily Put Fixes into Place to Increase Your KPIs
- How to Ensure You Analyze the Correct Data, Time Periods, Timeframes, and Trends for Diagnosing and Optimizing Your PPC Account
- PPC & KPI Monitoring: How to Diagnose Changes to Your Impression and Search Volume
- PPC & KPI Monitoring: How to diagnose and work with Impression Share Loss due to Budget
- PPC & KPI Monitoring: How to Diagnose Lost Search Impression Share Rank & Top Impression Share Changes
Next up is: KPI Monitoring & Diagnosis: Why Does the Number of Clicks You Receive Change Over Time?
You can see the entire series here or subscribe to the Adalysis blog here.
Here’s a few images that’ll show you how in-depth we’re going:
I hope you enjoy the series 🙂
Leave a Reply