Advanced Google AdWords Book.
This is the ultimate guide for those who want to move beyond AdWords basics to learn and apply the advanced techniques and tactics that AdWords consultant Brad Geddes teaches everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Advanced Google AdWords will provide deep insight into AdWords’ functionality and advanced features, explaining how they work and providing tips, tactics, and hands-on tutorials that readers can immediately use on their own PPC campaigns.
Improve Your Profits and Strategies
While this book gives advanced insight into every aspect of using AdWords to create and manage successful marketing campaigns, this books two mantra words are profits and strategies.
Advanced Google AdWords will help you create strategies to improve many aspects of your marketing including:
- • Choosing and organizing keywords based upon user intent so your ads and landing pages are always relevant to the searcher.
- • Controlling under which conditions your ad shows so you can save money and increases your conversion rate.
- • Write ads that increase not just click-through-rates and profits
- • Understanding quality score so that you can monitor and increase your quality score
- • Learn how to set bids based upon ROI, time of day, profits, geography, and more
- • Strategies for organizing your account based upon your goals
- • Conversion tracking strategies to learn what parts of your account lead to sales
- • Master testing ad copy and landing pages
- • Follow step-by-step instructions to create action plans so you can easily monitor and manage your campaigns.
- • Learn how to tame the content network so you can profitable expand your advertising goals.
Advanced Google AdWords is the ultimate step-by-step guide for developing advanced AdWords expertise. It is detailed, in-depth, and full of insights, techniques, tips, tactics and fascinating real-world case studies.
Inside You Will Receive Free Bonuses:
- • Up to $50 off any officially supported Google AdWords Seminar for Success hosted by Brad Geddes
- • Up to $100 off CertifiedKnowledge.com’s online training and tools program
How to Use This Book
Since Google AdWords is so complex, this book is intended to be used in two ways. First, read it straight through to learn about the different strategies possible. Once you have read it once, then this book is intended to be a reference book that you can refer back to as you are optimizing your account.
Each chapter ends with a best practices section that contains easy-to-comprehend points about the subject material to quickly refresh your memory.
Secondly, the last chapter of this book is a step-by-step guide to getting things done. Refer to that chapter when you are opening or optimizing accounts and follow along. If there is a step where you need more information, simply refer back to the chapter where that topic is covered in detail.
By reading and then referring back to this book, implementing new AdWords strategies to optimize your account will save you time and money.
See what industry experts think:
Paid search expert Brad Geddes takes it to the next level, showing you not only how to get the most from your search advertising campaigns, but more importantly why you should use specific features and techniques, who you should be targeting with your creative, and when to use the scores of advanced tactics he describes for maximum impact and profitability.
-Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search Engine Land
Do you want to know how to win at paid search? Do you want to become an advanced AdWords user and make your organization successful at using PPC? Then read this book. Brad has compiled into one resource what it would take you a decade to learn yourself.
-Joshua Dreller, Vice President, Media Technology and Analytics, Fuor Digital
The real goal is to connect your business to the right searchers, engage them, and turn them into paying customers. That’s what this book will help you do.”
-Vanessa Fox, author, Marketing In The Age Of Google
This book raised my game-and I’m sure it’ll do the same with yours.
-Howie Jacobson, Ph.D., author, Google AdWords For Dummies
Own a Copy of Advanced Google AdWords